Ageing

We have 300 tanks of 225-liter where our most select wines are aged. 80% of our tanks are French oak, from forests such as Allier, Nevers, Tronçais, Vosgues and Bertrangues. The remaining 20% are American oak from the Pennsylvania area.

Every three months, the casks are decanted and cleaned, to homogenise the wines and make the casks hygienic. Wines are usually aged for 12 to 24 months, depending on their type.